Vasai-Virar | 19 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


My employer ( a pvt. Ltd. Company , a subsidiary of Japanese company ) has terminated me during this pandemic, from the company ( from the Post of GM, without a single reason, but has given me dues of 3 month’s notice salary, leave wages & pending bonus. Can I claim a compensation ? ( Right now I am about to complete 53 years ), I intend to get a one shot payment of total salaries of my balance 5 to 5.25 years of pending service on regular increamental basis ) If yes, what should be the legal procedure ? How much maximum could I claim ?. For that will I have to deposit any amount in court? If yes how would I get it back from the court ? How much time it may take for getting justice, in this case ?
19 Jun, 2021 | 22:03


The answers to all those queries of yours can be only answered after reading the recitals of your employment contract. It would have been better, if along with the query you could have attached the soft copy of the contract, so that it could be perused and answered accordingly.

You can further contact me on 7601090381 or

19 Jun, 2021 | 13:04

Mobile no 9359867870

19 Jun, 2021 | 13:02


19 Jun, 2021 | 13:01

Dear sir
You can challenge termination and can claim salary amount
For details discussion call me
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals