Gwalior | 18 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Madhya Pradesh

Employer Refused to give Salary.
18 Aug, 2021 | 12:58

Please elaborate your issue, so that i could advise you something. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

18 Aug, 2021 | 12:16

Contact below to file a legal notice against the employer.



Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals