Delhi | 28 Jan, 2022 (10 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Labour issue

I was terminated by my company w/o giving any proper reason when I raised my voice against Harassment and Discrimination … As per the rule they can terminate anyone anytime without any reason … What are the legal options available to get justice …
29 Jan, 2022 | 09:53

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Jan, 2022 | 16:21

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of termination
Termination can be challenged before Honourable labour commissioner court even civil court has wast power
Prior to this I would like to see your offer or appointment letter
Then we will discuss your case, you can call me for advise

28 Jan, 2022 | 16:03

You can move to labour court . For futher consultation please reach me at 9794148274

28 Jan, 2022 | 15:36

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals