Mumbai | 09 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Labour and administrative

My previous employer gave cheques of my salary but its bounce what I can do ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals