Ballari | 11 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


I have been reinstated into govt service my as per h'ble supreme court.after reinstatement management is not considering my promotion even after completing 3 years. Kindly suggest
24 Jun, 2022 | 17:36

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

11 Jun, 2022 | 19:06

Please reach me at 9794148274 on whatsapp for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals