Shivamogga | 13 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


I had prosecuted my case CR No.47/2011 before the CGIT-cum-LC, Bengaluru. I had filed applications u/s 340 Cr PC but not pressed. Finally rejected the award and hence filed WP No.1253/2020 before HC Bengaluru. I want to file applns u/s 340 Cr PC againn inn HC also. Hence, request format for filing the same whether it is in the form of IA or memo or application. Regards
14 Apr, 2021 | 09:59

You can show me documents of your case
You can call me for advise advocate IRFAN SHAIKH mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals