Bengaluru | 11 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


SAlary non-payment from employer past 8 months.
11 Mar, 2022 | 23:37

Following steps can be taken to recover salary from employer:
1. Send legal notice to employer.
2. File criminal complaint with police.
3. File civil case in labour/civil court.
For consultation please write to me at -

11 Mar, 2022 | 21:14

Please reach me at 9794148274

11 Mar, 2022 | 21:12

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of salary amount
Please.mention how much salary. amount is due show me offer letter or appointment letter then we will discuss your case you can call me for advise 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals