Jamshedpur | 14 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


1 case of my father is running in labour court. From 2 years lawyer saying judge is not present. What to do next. How to proceed in this case.
14 Oct, 2021 | 20:14

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals