Ahmedabad | 10 Sep, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I've query about bond

I've singed bond last year. Bond length is 1 year which will expire in next few weeks. Due to health issues I was not able to work for 1 year completely, I've worked for approximately 4.5 months and rest months I was on leave. Now my Hr says me that this duration is not countable because you haven't worked for 1 years, so you've to pay 50k rupees if you want to leave company, i want to pay but currently I don't have 50k so I'll pay them within next few months and then they can give me experiance letters and releasing letter but they want 50k now. But i want to join another company from next week, is my current company can take any legal action regarding this?
10 Sep, 2022 | 15:31

If you deem fit you can get the bond reviewed from a lawyer of your choice to ascertain the terms and conditions involved therein but overall you will have to discuss this with your HR and fix the issues. May be you can offer them to give any assurance in writing. Thank you.
If you have found this answer helpful than kindly provide review.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals