Daman | 22 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Illegal Termination from work

My father (59yrs) has been terminated by his employer (a private firm) without any proper reason. He was working there for last 14 yrs. We now want to demand a compensation due to the inconvenience caused both on financial and health aspects

You can file a petition in labour court for compensation

22 Apr, 2021 | 12:20

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of wrongful termination
You can file petition before Honourable court for setting aside te termination and reinstatement
You can claim compesation and salary during the period of termination
For detail discussion you can call me on for advise
In mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals