Anantnag | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I was employees in a private company and after 1year. i did a mistake and the of

Can i file case in court againest this company If i did big mistake why they are terminating me If mistake is so small why they are not joing me
06 Jul, 2021 | 18:19


You can send a legal notice for wrongful termination however, if they don't heed then you would have to file a civil suit and seek damages which can be time taking and also the outcome would depend on what the mistake was and all. So, take a decision accordingly.

For any further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or

06 Jul, 2021 | 15:42

What was the mistake ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals