Dehradun | 13 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I want to resign my job but signed employee agreement for 3 years

Hi my name is Aman Iam currently in 4th year of my engineering and i join a company where i signed employment agreement for 3 years, till now i only attend their 4 day training and now i want to resign from this job due to personal reasons..what can i do?
19 Feb, 2022 | 01:50

1. Employer can take legal action for seeking damages for loss suffered if you resign from job prematurely.
2. On a few occasions Courts have taken a lenient view when certain employment agreements were biased towards employer.
3. You must tread carefully and seek legal advice before taking further steps.
I can advise you further only after reading the employment contract and can be reached through email:

13 Feb, 2022 | 07:34

Dear Aman
I would like to see the copy of bond which wa signed by you then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on.

13 Feb, 2022 | 01:03

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Feb, 2022 | 00:35

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals