Amethi | 30 Jan, 2023 (4 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I want to file a petition in CAT Lucknow against my senior for victimization.

I am scientist in DRDO posted at RCMA Korwa Amethi.I had given grievance against my Regional director Shri Gaurish Kumar Tripathi for disapproving my leave.I report to shri Sube singh Gurjar in office for all my technical and admin duties.I had applied earned leave for dated 22nd & 23rd sep 202 on dated 12th sep,22 after taking permission from my reporting officer.He recommended my leave on 13th sep,22 online but got rejected by regional director mentioning that I have pending technical and admin duties.After this I had submitted grievance on 16th sep,22 as per DRDO internal SOP of grievance. After this my harassment and victimization started by Shri Gaurish Kumar Tripathi.All documentary proofs are available with me to claim my case.Internal grievance committee of DRDO has rejected my grievance and it was never heard from me and I never been informed about any such meeting or minutes of meeting.Only I received a verdict given by office.Therefore I have no option left but to approach court for filing the petition.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals