Srikakulam | 11 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I signed a contract for 2 years with a private company,submitted undated cheq of

Of 3.5l Now I quit the job after training because of serious health problem and mental illness And that training is online regarding teaching That training is about botany inter syllabus About 70 percent of inter syllabus done by the trainer through online And I gave atleast 40 demos And I invested 70,000 rs for that work from home training for laptop and digital board,internet Now my physical and mental health is not supporting to do that job so I quitted the job
12 Aug, 2021 | 17:59

Issue a legal notice to not encash that cheque for that reasons.

11 Aug, 2021 | 13:53

Send them a notice/intimation not to encash the blank cheques given by you. Otherwise you will loose your money. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Aug, 2021 | 12:17

File a case of injunction for more information contact us on 998-895-1526


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals