Kolkata | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I have an employment bond for 3 years of 6 lakhs. How to break it?

I have an employment bond for 3 years of 6 lakhs which is unreasonable. I cant work for 3 years as it is not my domain and its hurting my career. When I signed my bond they didnt let me choose my department. How do I get out of the bond?
06 Jul, 2021 | 18:18


You would have to contest any legal action by the company based on the bond saying it was out of undue influence. The merits of the case would determine what will be the outcome.

06 Jul, 2021 | 15:40

You should leave that job then, and atmost you can do is to wait whether that company takes any legal action or not. If it happens, i will advice you accordingly later. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals