Bengaluru | 23 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I did not receive salary for 3 months

I am working in a company and they did not give my 3 months salary and they are terminating those who ask for salary many times and also if I leave before 1 year then I should pay 1 month salary to them. is there any way to leave company without pay salary as I did not get salary from 3 months
23 Dec, 2021 | 12:26

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Dec, 2021 | 06:39

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of salary
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim your salary
For advise you can call me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals