Karimnagar | 09 May, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I am working In a software company from last one year.I have not paid last month

Salary.The company is Gurgaon based company. I Stay in karimnagar.
10 May, 2022 | 01:03

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

09 May, 2022 | 23:47

Have you made any representation to the HRA of your company. First step is to make representation. They will definitely revert to your representation.

09 May, 2022 | 23:35

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

09 May, 2022 | 21:25

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

09 May, 2022 | 20:24

write to the company as to ascertain if they have any valid reason for withholding your salary. in any case sustainable allowance is your right if you have rendered your service to the company for the month in which you are not being paid.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals