Lucknow | 21 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I am working for a company but they don't paid my salary

I am working for a news channel as video editor but they didn't paid my salary and block my number
21 Aug, 2021 | 15:57

Hi please share your details on the below-given contact. You will need to file a legal notice against the Company to obtain your dues.

21 Aug, 2021 | 14:06

Dear Sir, I can suggest you something, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals