Mumbai | 10 Feb, 2020 (3 years, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I am looking for a good and reasonable employment lawyer,

My employer has served me the statement of allegations, but they may not hold a fair enquiry. I am harassed and m looking for some help.
12 Feb, 2020 | 22:50

you may charge your employer for defamation is allegation are false.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals