Gurgaon | 28 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

I am in on role contract basis in govt dept the dept now planing to make off rol

Sir i work in govt dept adhoc basis for last one year now the dept planning to revert through plcement agency so please tell us the solution stop their onrole to offrole decision
28 Aug, 2021 | 15:41

Sir ad hoc doesn't mean that you become regular employee of a company. Every department has its own service rules and you have to go by them only. If you think that something has been done contrary to the rules and regulations, then only you can move legally against the department. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals