Noida | 12 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

How to seek father's government job after his death

Hello, My father was a govt. bank employee in Uttar pradesh..died in 2021 due to covid. at the age of 59, 8 months before retirement. Bank asked to apply compensation jobs to all such 31 deceased employee families. In our family, my mother and we 2 brothers and 2 sisters., my mother is a housewife, both brothers, and sister are employed, one is married. I as 3rd daughter child, am only eligible as non-employed and non-married. I applied, and after just job interview, next week I got married. Then bank HR came to know this and asked me about my marriage status, I told truth. After two weeks, We got job rejection giving two reasons: 1. Family estimated income is more than bank eligibility. (all death claim, retirement fund, pension etc), not sure they added my employed brothers also in family income. 2. Marital status changed before appointment by bank for compensation job. So bank terminated my eligibility as per bank rules. What we should do next, plz advice further. Thanks Apurva
16 May, 2022 | 21:16

I already answered this question on other place. Anyway

That is normal as they want to sell the post.

If you want then You will get it by challenging in HC.

We already did in Agra in my own family.

15 May, 2022 | 17:07

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

12 May, 2022 | 16:43

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of compassionate grounds service
You can file petition before Honourable administrative tribunal or before Honourable High court for selecting you on compassionate grounds

12 May, 2022 | 15:35

Dear Apurva,
You can challenge this in the HC. Since you live in Noida, we can meet and discuss the matter.
There cannot be discrimination between married and unmarried daughter.
Contact me at 8178754286.

Shradha Agrawal 13 May, 2022 | 12:30

Kindly contact. You have a strong case.

12 May, 2022 | 14:55

Please reach me at 9794148274 on whatsapp for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals