Kolkata | 30 Jun, 2022 (9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

How to get judgement for Order reserved

My case is reserved for order at CAT in 2021 October, till now now no order or judgement has been passed for my case , kindly suggest me what i have to do , my lawyer is saying that I can't do any thing for passing order its totally depend on judges hand .\nKindly help me to what I can do for passing my order on urgent basis without informing my lawyer.
03 Jul, 2022 | 15:41

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

02 Jul, 2022 | 00:46

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2022 | 07:18

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals