Gurgaon | 19 May, 2019 (3 years, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

How to get full & final dues from the previous employer?

I was working with a private firm in Gurgaon and it has not paid salary for several months. I have left the company a year ago and there are still dues that are pending with the company. They have paid some amount initially but later on they are just giving excuses for the payment of remaining amount. What legal proceeding can be taken in this case?
Ashutosh Senger
25 Jul, 2019 | 01:03

Hi you can recover your dues through summary suit in district court under Order 37 Civil Procedure Code (CPC).
In case the amount due to your is 3 lakhs and more in total then you can also file an insolvency petition in NCLT against the employer.

Ashutosh Senger

11 Jun, 2019 | 12:13

Sir based on the documentary proof and the claim amount you have we can go for a IBC proceedings against the company . The above is the best mode and you will be able to get a speedy remedy. However, you can also file a recovery suit against the Company for recovery of dues/ leave encashments/ arrears/ expenses. For claim for gratuity, if any, a proceedings before the gratuity officer will have to be initiated.

Dear Sir,
You may get issue a legal notice and then file a suit for recovery of arrears of salary.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals