Bengaluru | 25 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

how to claim my Full & Final settlement from my x company inspite of follow ups

i was working in a Transport company as GM-South and i resigned the job in the month of FEB2019 as on today i have not received my 3 months salary and i have sent en number of mails and whatsapp call but not able to get any response. Kindly suggest me the way to get this money.
25 Aug, 2021 | 15:24

You need to send them a legal notice first. I'll discuss rest of the process thereafter. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

25 Aug, 2021 | 15:05

Dear sir
Please give me a detailed information about the matter then we will discuss your case.
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals