Lucknow | 16 Sep, 2019 (3 years, 8 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

How do you claim interest on delayed payment of gratuity?

My father was retired as an employee of a CPSU in 2016. He got his gratuity after 2 years. The company was headquartered in Pinjore/Bangalore (HMT). He wants to get the interest on delayed gratuity payment from the company. I would like to know what is the procedure and if he can file a claim from Lucknow where he is now based.
Riya Malhotra
23 Sep, 2019 | 16:53

Thank You for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer ops team can reach you out. Also you can contact us at 8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals