Durgapur | 28 Jan, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

how can i recover my father's employment certificate

i had lost my father's employment certificate and filed a general diary in local police station on february 2020.I applied for duplicate employment certificate to the concerned authority alongwith all proofs(Father's pay slip, employment no etc.).Conerned authority received my application and being forwarded to the personnal department.But personal officer is harrasing me and not willing to give the service record of my father.My father was a employee of steel authority of india ltd.He retired from his service in the year of 1996 april.Kindly suggest me my further step.
28 Jan, 2021 | 23:37

You may escalate the issue before the higher officials (probably send a legal notice). If that does not work, you may prefer a writ petition before the High Court. Please note the further course of action suggested is a prima-facie view based on the minimal information provided. The feasibility of the same can be determined only after a thorough appreciation of all facts on examining the relevant records.

Asker 29 Jan, 2021 | 00:03

Thank you sir for your valuable information.Iam also a SAIL employee and presently posted in DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT same as my father..So is it the right approach to send a legal notice to the higher officials or file a ETI.Please suggest me.What importent documents I have to be submit in case of send a legal notice in future.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals