Noida | 01 Sep, 2017 (5 years, 9 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

How can i case for a employer if he ask to go his employee due to medical issues

My father is working with pvt company since 14 yrs. Year 2016 he got paralized and countinue his working with company . But he is not in good condition and not able to hard work in the company. So his boss asked him to go due to your are not supposed to work any more because you are not in a good condition. And the employer not paying any kind of PF since starting. Pls how can get the things or solution and what next i need to do.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals