Delhi | 09 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 4 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Help in remedy for denial of benefits in Govt Employment

I have joined a Govt company 10 years ago , Before joining the present govt company I was working in a Govt company and produced NOC during joining. My present company hasn't given me basic pay protection though I have applied for the same at the time of joining and was eligible for the same. Can I file an appeal in the High court now? Its already 10 years past
10 Aug, 2022 | 08:25

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on

09 Aug, 2022 | 23:38

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals