Faridabad | 05 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


Meri original degree certificate na ane ke vjh se 2019 se meri naukari nhi lgi, iska koi specific reason btakarke news me report kese du. Alag alag news ke kitne paise lagte h.
06 Nov, 2021 | 11:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals