Bahadurgarh | 17 Jan, 2022 (4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Harassment not provide documents by employer

Hi my employer not provide documents of mine abuse and misbehave from last six months
18 Jan, 2022 | 16:15

Issue legal notice immediately that if they do not return your documents within 7 days of receipt of notice you will take civil action against them.

For further queries you can contact me on 7601090381 or

18 Jan, 2022 | 09:46

Dear client
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim the documents
For advise you can book my appointment

17 Jan, 2022 | 23:09

You can complain to the manager or the concerned authority with the right to hear appeal. For futher consulation reach me out on 9794148274
-Adv. Akhil Agnihotri

17 Jan, 2022 | 23:07

You can compain to the manager or the concerened authority of hearing the appeal.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals