Bengaluru | 26 Jun, 2022 (1 month, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Gratuity Claims

I have worked in a Private Limited Company for 4 years 8 months , company says they are not under the gratuity act , am I eligible for gratuity? Its been 4 years Ive not received any amount? How do I get the gratuity Claim?
03 Jul, 2022 | 14:55

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

26 Jun, 2022 | 19:51

Generally one is supposed to complete complete 5 yrs of employment but your matter will be required to be discussed to provide you any appropriate advise. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at in case you wish to discuss your matter (consultation fees would be negotiable).
Adv Vaidehi Samant

26 Jun, 2022 | 18:58

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Jun, 2022 | 18:17

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of gratuity against the company
Give me detail information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals