Delhi | 18 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


Hi, I recently resigned from my previous IT company which is a small company with around 30-50 employees. I want to ask for the gratuity payment but the management there is not diverse and I am not sure how do I go about claiming the gratuity amount. Also, they are not very cooperative with me since my resignation. I worked there for 6 years and my monthly basic salary is 30000. My last month salary would be for 24 days since my last working day was 24 June. Please guide me on how I can avail the gratuity and who do I send the mail to and if I need to attach any document for the same.
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:56

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

18 Jul, 2022 | 10:48

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals