Tiptur | 17 Dec, 2022 (5 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Fresher Salary

I'm appointed as Assistant Professor in one of the tier two colleges in Karnataka, it's a private Technical Institute. Im currently paid 18300 ,consolidated payment, when asked on scale I'm given answer as after 1year/2 year/3years they will give scale. With this consolidated pay I'm not eligible for PF,ESI or any such provisions. What are the legal grounds I can ask for scale and increase in salary
19 Dec, 2022 | 11:44

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications about your terms of employment as laid down in your appointment letter or employment agreement. You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

18 Dec, 2022 | 10:45

Hello sir
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals