Sundargarh | 05 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

For re engage in my post

I was a teacher in contracttual basic under odisha government. I was not regular and it took 2 months to be regular. A false case was registered against me in police stetion. For which I was disengaged from my job. Considering that matter the court was acquitted me. Its been 1 month since I got the judgement copy. At now can I engage again in my post ?? If yes then what is the process???
06 Dec, 2021 | 06:22

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of service regularisation
You can file application before education officer for engaging your self in service
Inspite of notice if school would not reinstate you then you can file petition before Honourable school tribunal and can pray for reinstatement and salar during periods of disengaged
If you want detailed discussion please email me on

05 Dec, 2021 | 23:49

Since that was your regular post, you can claim that through court only. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals