Kolkata | 17 Aug, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

For deducted amount recover from last employer

Amount deducted at the time of fnf.now want to return
17 Aug, 2022 | 21:03

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals