Bengaluru | 26 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Final Compensation issue

My offer had in it that I will be given one time cash bonus at year end and it was part of my annual salary. But when there were 10 days left for my year to complete, I got an offer from other company and resigned from this one. I served one month notice which completed one year in the company, so they should give me that cash bonus but now they are denying. What should I do?
27 Nov, 2021 | 09:19

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of cash bonus benefits
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim benefits of cash bonus
Inspite of notice if no response would pay then you can file suit before Honourable court for recovery of cash benefits
For advise you can mail me on

26 Nov, 2021 | 21:08

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals