Mumbai | 21 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Experience/Relieving letter

I had signed a bond with my company for 2 years and it is stated that if I resign before 2 years, I will have to pay 1 lakh rupees and company may reserve the right to not issue an experience/ relieving letter to me. Is it legal for company to hold my experience/relieving letter? How can I get my experience/relieving letter
22 Feb, 2023 | 09:08


22 Feb, 2023 | 09:08


22 Feb, 2023 | 09:08

You can show me offer letter than we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals