Mumbai | 17 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Experience Certificate denied by Central Govt Org after resignation

Hello, I need some help regarding getting Experience Certificate from my employer. I served in a Central Govt. Org. for 2 years 1 month and then resigned on personal reason. I was a temporary employee for all the tenure. After resigning, I applied for experience certificate, they replied that my application for experience certificate has been rejected because I resigned on personal grounds. And that it is not mandatory on the competent authority to issue an experience certificate. Am I entitled to experience certificate or not? What are central government rules for this?
18 Feb, 2023 | 09:46

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals