Hyderabad | 03 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

employment breach of contract/notice

A friend of mine recently left a job after 9 months without notice. He had a bond of one year with the company. Can they file a case against him? Also the company haven't provided any salary slip nor paid or deducted any pf till date. They are a company of 25+ employees. They threaten to file a case against my friend, can they legitimately do that?
03 Mar, 2022 | 23:29

Yes, they can do that. However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Mar, 2022 | 22:27

Please reach me at 9794148274

03 Mar, 2022 | 22:15

1. Since your "friend" left job without notice, the company (employer) does not have any legal obligation to issue any salary slip or any other certificate.
2. Instead the company can declare him as absconder. He will find it very difficult to get another job.
3. The company can sue for damages for breach of terms as mentioned in the employment contract.
4. I suggest that your "friend" write a formal resignation letter to the company and try to solve the matter amicably with the management.
For consultation please write to me at advocatekunalseth@gmail.com


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals