Pune | 25 Mar, 2022 (12 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Employer has not paid my salary

Employer "TAPI PRESTRESSED PRODUCTS LTD" has not paid my salary for 2 months I m following since morethan two years. Plz advise
26 Mar, 2022 | 19:42

Steps to take if salary is not paid by employer:
1. Send legal notice
2. Approach labour court if salary is less than Rs. 18,000
3. Otherwise approach civil court by filing a summary suit

26 Mar, 2022 | 07:37

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of salary amount
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your
You can call me for advise

25 Mar, 2022 | 22:21

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals