Ajmer | 17 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Dismisd from govtjob in 02 DCcourt calls it illegal in 07 bt governer changed it

I was appointed as a patwari in Rajasthan in 1999. In 2002 l was DISMISSED ( not removed) from service on the ground of absence of 6 months due to illness.l filed a case in DC court who declared in my favour in 2007. The office filed a review,which again went in my favour. In 2009, they applied it to governer of Rajasthan,who changed DC's decision,but the copy of last decision was never delivered to me, neither l was called to put my views before governer. It's long time now, can l file the case in HC Raj.
17 Apr, 2021 | 10:22

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of dismissal from service due to illness
As you stated allready the decision was passed by court in your favour
You can file writ petition before Honourable Rajasthan High court
You can call me for advise
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals