Noida | 27 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


Worked in a company for the period of 4 years 8 months 8 days, but Gratuity has not been released by the company stating that 5 years not completed.
27 Jan, 2022 | 15:27

Issue a legal notice with immediate effect on them.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or

27 Jan, 2022 | 14:21

Please reach me with your query at 9794148274.

Asker 27 Jan, 2022 | 14:24

thanks .. calling you


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals