Delhi | 02 Mar, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


We running staffing services in delhi and provided staffs to company , company have to make payment after 15 days from candidate date of joining, everytime he delayed to make payment its 60 days we are frustrated and want to take legal action
02 Mar, 2022 | 21:41

First send a legal demand notice to the company, after that file a recovery suit ................
for more details please contact ...............
Mobile -9818721841

02 Mar, 2022 | 20:31

File suit for recovery of outstanding dues
For consultation write to me at

02 Mar, 2022 | 20:19

Send him a legal notice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Mar, 2022 | 20:08

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals