Pune | 14 May, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

contract employee get gratuity if 7 years service in gap 3 days/year

i have worked in the institution 7 years in contract basis every year they had given 3-5 days gap between contract. here i would like to ask did am i eligible to get gratuity as i have resigned my job. plz give your valuable suggestion.
15 May, 2021 | 00:46

For details you may go through "Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972". You will surely get the solution. For more information feel free to contact me on 9876784071

14 May, 2021 | 11:25

You can call me for advise
mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals