New Delhi | 02 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Concern about fraud by employeer

My father works in a pvt company. Today I Checked pf status of my father and amazed after knowing that employeer has removed my father name form pf still there are name of current colleagues except my father. He is an honest man never done any malpractice ever. Can I take any legal action? What should I do? Please suggest me.
02 Feb, 2022 | 16:22

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

02 Feb, 2022 | 15:59

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Feb, 2022 | 14:45

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals