Chennai | 10 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Compensation from employer

My brother working as a helper in chennai in healthcare company on third party contractor pay roll . He is badly burn in fire took place in company premises while performing his duty. Then he is admitted in hospital and went through surgery and he is recovery mode. Now we want compensation from contractor and principal company but they are ignoring our demands. Please help in this matter
10 May, 2021 | 23:44


If the contractor and the principal company are not willing to negotiate with you, then best option would be to send a legal notice and hope they would come down for negotiation. If they don't, then you can file a case in the court and seek compensation based on the medical certificates.

For further information or queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or

10 May, 2021 | 19:30

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of women compensation Act
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim compesation
You can call me for legal advise on mobile no 9359867870

Irfan Shaikh 12 May, 2021 | 18:35

Yes please call

Asker 10 May, 2021 | 19:32

Can i call you right now


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals