Indore | 01 May, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Company terminated me and showing as resigned what legal remedied i have?

I was working from Home for a Ed tech company. I am based in Indore and company is of Mumbai. Its a Pvt Ltd Company. Earlier they told me to resign and than separated me from system and now showing as resigned.
02 May, 2021 | 08:09

The termination can be challenged before a labour tribunal after serving legal notice on the company. If you need help with it contact me on 9013429126

02 May, 2021 | 06:40

You can challenge termination before Honourable court
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals