Gurgaon | 15 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Company suspend their branch in Gurgaon but i resigned same day.

I was working in insurance broking company in Gurgaon. But company suspend their branch for some day but same day i resigned. Company is not giving my salary slips and relieving letter even after sending many mails to my seniors and HR
15 Dec, 2022 | 16:05

You may issue a legal notice to the company and thereafter approach labour court for your claims.
I can help you with that. You may reach out at or +91-9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals