Bengaluru | 20 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Clarification regarding Gratuity

I have completed 4 years and 10 months with an organisation in India and wanted to know If I am eligible for gratuity. The company is denying payment as 5 years needs to be completed but I hear from online forums that completion of 240 days in the 5th year makes me eligible.
20 Apr, 2021 | 19:55

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of gratuity
You can file petition before administrative tribunal and can claim gratuity
For advise you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals