Hyderabad | 09 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Claiming due remuneration

So I was working for this start-up on a probationary period for three months.As it was coming to an end, I decided to not continue as a full time employee and submitted my Resignation.Employers were taken aback but one of them got in a call with me and we agreed that I would serve the notice period.Cut to today, our of the blue I'm removed from the groups, and shared files relating to the company and I revive a letter that says I'm no longer an employee due to my reduced performance and I'm not liable for compensation. Out of three months I've served, I've only been paid twice and I've not received payment for the final month. I don't care about compensation but I should receive the payment for the final month I've worked with company . What can be done about this?
10 Feb, 2022 | 00:20

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

09 Feb, 2022 | 23:01

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case you can show me your appointment letter..
You can call me for advise on

09 Feb, 2022 | 22:32

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals